Platinum Wheels Ceramic Coating is an ultra-durable 9H coating which can be used on painted, powder coated, bare metal aluminium and stainless finishes. Once applied, the coating becomes the active layer on top of the wheels surface, protecting them from dirt, brake dust contaminants & even scratches.
With a resistance to heat up to 350 degrees, it makes it ideal for protecting precious vehicle components for engine, brakes, wheels & suspension.
A 15ml bottle has enough product to protect 6-8 wheels (size dependant) It can also be used to coat metal centre caps and exhaust tips.
Durable for a minimum of 2 years on a full application (two coats), wheels become effortless to clean & maintain.
Safe to be used on the following finishes:
- Bare Metal (alloy, copper, steel, stainless, titanium)
- Painted finishes
- Powder coated finishes
- Anodized finishes
- Gloss, matt & satin finishes
- Protects 6-8 wheels (or two coats)
- Maximum scratch protection
- Makes surface easier to maintain
- Higher active content
- Wipe on wipe off application
Durability & Scratch Resistance:
- True 9H hardness
- Resists heat up to 350 degrees
- Durable for a minimum of 2 years
- Can be topped with Oracle
- More durable & longer lasting than dealer supplied protection
- High chemical resistance
15ml Kit includes:
- New Style Bottle With 2.0 Dropper
- 15ml Bottle of Platinum Wheels Ceramic Coating
- 1x 75mm Microfibre Applicators
- Foil Packaging with Instructions