This super-concentrated super-powerful solution is guaranteed to keep you dry and protected from rain and stains. In fact, it’s been formulated specifically for fabrics which are exposed to the elements for long periods of time.
Easily applied, Fabsil Gold will last longer than any other waterproofing treatment, offering unrivalled levels of water-repellency. With 5 times more durability, Fabsil Gold is a best friend to those items that see more than their fair share of wet weather or water – including tents, gazebos, tipis, marquees, parasols, garden furniture, boat covers, sails, soft-tops and much more!
How to use:
This powerful paint-on product is easy-to-apply, just simply follow these 4 steps:
- Apply directly to clean fabric
- Apply evenly all over
- Wipe away any excess product with a clean cloth
- Allow to dry completely before use.
- For lightweight nylon materials (often used in tents) coverage is 15-18sq metres per litre.
- For lightweight canvas materials, the coverage is 7-10sq metres per litre.
- For medium-weight canvas it's 5-7sq metres per litre.
- Treat outdoors or in a well-ventilated area
- Apply using a clean paint brush or spray bottle
- Apply extra to seams and areas prone to abrasion
- For ultimate protection, allow to dry for as long as possible.