- No need for any sandpaper or tools
- One kit cleans two front headlights
- Step 1 : Clean Wipe removes oxidation
- Step 2: Protect Wipe seals the headlight with UV protection coating
Most headlight lenses are made of polycarbonate-based materials which tend to oxidise over time, leading to reduced visibility. But with Armor All® Headlight Restorer Wipes Kit, all you need is 2 wipes to restore your headlights like new.
For best results: Park car in a cool, shady location before treating. It is important to clean both headlights with the Step 1 Clean Wipes prior to opening the Step 2 Protect Wipe and treating the headlights.
TO AVOID CONTACT WITH PAINTED SURFACES: Use painter’s tape to protect painted surfaces surrounding headlight
STAGE 1: OXIDATION REMOVAL
- Ensure headlight is clean and dry.
- Open one Cleaning/Oxidation Removal pouch and remove wipe. Keep wipe folded to reduce evaporation.
- Scrub headlight with firm, even pressure in a horizontal back-and-forth motion. You will notice the oxidation residue beginning to be removed.
- Turn the wipe to a clean side, keeping the wipe folded.
- Continue to wipe, turning wipe to clean section as needed until no residue is visible on wipe. Discard wipe.
- Open a second Cleaning/Oxidation Removal pouch and continue wiping back and forth with firm pressure for at least 2 minutes.
Note: Though your headlight may appear clear, additional deep cleaning is necessary to ensure all oxidation is removed.
- Repeat 1–6 on other headlight.
STAGE 2: UV SEALANT
- Ensure surface is dry before applying sealant. For best results, first wipe surface with a clean, lint-free towel.
- Open UV Sealant Protection pouch and pull out wipe.
- Apply to the headlight surface by wiping in one direction, similar to applying a coat of paint. One wipe will coat two headlights, but use additional sealant wipe if needed. Avoid contact with painted surfaces.
- Let surface dry completely. Surface will be dry to touch in about 3 hrs. Do not touch surface and avoid contact with water until dry. If spotting or streaking occurs from water contact before fully dry, repeat STAGES 1 and STAGES 2 with fresh wipes.
NOTE: Not for personal cleansing. Dispose of the wipes in bin. Do not flush.
ATTENTION:Armor All® Headlight Restorer Wipes kit is only suitable for headlights made of polycarbonate. Avoid contact with painted surfaces. Use painter’s tape to protect painted surfaces surrounding headlight.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN